- The main campus of Hampton University is located in Hampton, Virginia at exit 267 of Interstate 64.
- On the Hampton University Interactive Campus Map, Harvey Library is listed under Student Services.
- From the main campus entrance on Tyler Street, Harvey Library is a 5-story brick building on the left.
- Eastbound I-64 (From Williamsburg, Richmond)
- Take I-64E to the Settlers Landing Road Exit 267.
- Then go straight through the intersection onto Tyler Street.
- Westbound I-64 (From Norfolk, Virginia Beach)
- Take I-64W to the Woodland Road/Downtown Hampton Exit 267.
- Turn left at the light at the end of the exit ramp onto Settlers Landing Road.
- Then turn left at the next light onto Tyler Street.
- To park on campus, obtain a pass from the University Police.
- Park only in Lot 1, located on the north side of Tyler Street, directly opposite the library.
- Call University Police at (757) 727-5259 for more information.
- Take MegaBus or Greyhound to Hampton Transit Center.
- Ride Hampton Roads Transit (HRT) buses 101, 102, 103, 109, 110, 114, 115, 120, MAX961, MAX965 to Hampton Transit Center (main bus terminal).
- Transfer to Hampton Roads Transit Bus 117 from Hampton Transit Center to Emancipation Drive on HU campus (hourly, 6:15 am-7:15 pm, weekdays; 8:15 am-7:15 pm, weekends).
- Harvey Library is 2 miles from Hampton Transit Center in Downtown Hampton.
- Walk from Hampton Transit Center at intersection of King Street and Pembroke Ave south on King Street/King's Way to Settlers Landing Road.
- Turn left (east) on Settlers Landing.
- Follow Settlers Landing Road and cross Hampton River at Booker T. Washington Bridge to HU campus.